Introduction: fruit is healthy to eat
Equipment: fruit, knife, board, peeler, platter.
- Wash your hands.
- Get all of your equipment on the table.
- peel the skin off the apples.
- Now cut the apples in half.
- Then cut out the core.
- After that peel the skin of the oranges.
- Cut the oranges into small pieces.
- Peel the skins off the kiwi fruit.
- Then cut the kiwi fruit into small pieces.
- Meanwhile place the fruit on the platter.
- Afterwards peel the bananas.
- Then slice them on top of the fruit.
- Empty the skin and cores into the compost bin.
- Then wash your hands again because they’re sticky.
- And finally EAT UP.